Monday 23 November 2009

Nasties and heroes

I have discovered to my dismay, that even on the New Planet, a place I thought to be safer and securer than the Southernmost Colony, there exist felons intent upon the destruction of my small content sphere. These dark creatures lurk in gloomy rooms, their many tentacled hands tapping furiously upon their keyboards, breath foul and reeking, bodies unwashed and crusted with dirt as they try to separate me from my ever dwindling treasure (or so I imagine).

I find myself filled with rage at these purpetrators of crime and wonder what misfiring synapses inside their small brains enables them to assume they can lay their grubby fingers on that which does not belong to them. Perhaps it is the anonymity of these felonious beings that makes me so irate.The unmitigated gall to think what's mine is theirs simply because they will it so. But, despite finding my limbs weak with fright and anger, I am delighted to discover that within mere hours of these dastardly devils attempting to plunder my wealth, they are being tracked through the cybersphere and will soon, no doubt, find themselves in shackles and, oh if it were only so, in the stocks where others like me could pelt them with rotten fruit and sodden clumps of mud! And I am eternally grateful to the heroes behind the scenes that are seeking out these felons...

No comments:

Post a Comment